Unless you have a friend in each category of home maintenance, inevitably we all need work done on our property and inside our home. Not sure if you’ll agree with me so I’ll speak for myself when I say I’m a bit nervous of who some of these people are. Often times I’ve had contractors come to my door and never bother to take out their headphones when they introduce themselves. I’m sure you have many similar stories or worse of your own. As one of my favorite movies so famously said that <a contractor> can be: “like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get.”
With that in mind, one of the advantages of using New View Window Cleaning is that in this case, you know what you’re going to get. Instead of a large company who will send any number of their employees you’ve never met to your home, New View Window Cleaning is a one -man-operation and gives you the advantage of showing you up front exactly who will be coming to your house and when. If there are any changes to my schedule, you are notified and kept in communication at all times; and that is a two-way street! Instead of calling a dispatcher or office, you can call or text me directly.
However, should you choose for any reason to go a different route, we certainly understand. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a window cleaner for your home or business:
- Do they understand what you expect to have cleaned?
- Are they prompt with communication?
- Are they friendly and helpful with estimates and suggestions on work, or does it seem they want to push their agenda and a few unnecessary additional services?
- Does their dress and grooming tell you that they respect you and your property?
- Do they have a good reputation and visible reviews online?
- Are they licensed and most importantly insured? Accidents do happen on occasion so in the event of any unfortunate damages, will they be responsible and able to provide compensation?
I want you to find a window cleaner that suits your needs and you’re able to get the service you deserve. I hope it’s with us and look forward to helping you get your New View!